Monday, August 4, 2008

ramblings

I think that this might end up just being random thoughts from me when I'm coherent and not chasing one of my kids. Hence the name. :)
Life in Monterey County is idyllic. The weather is great, the people have been nice (so far) and the kids have found friends. They started school today (Aug. 4) and that was an adventure! Long story that I'm too lazy to type. I may end up taking Stephen's schooling in hand but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

I start school in about three weeks and I'm wondering if I have enough brain cells left to keep my home up, do things for Dan, take care of the kids AND go to school full time. We shall see. In any case, I have posted on my very own blog. With any luck, I'll do this regularly.

Until next time....
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men." ~Gene Wilder as Willie Wonka in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

No comments: