Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's Been Awhile...

I have spent 45 minutes of  the past hour reading over my past posts and avoiding my laundry.  I have spent the most recent 15 minutes thinking "I should probably update this thing."  Then I had this epiphany: I don't want to post anything if it's not going to be hilarious or amazingly witty enough to generate a ton of comments.  I don't think anyone who reads this wants a play-by-play update about my day to day life.  It's rather boring...except for when it gets very interesting because I forgot to take my medication and started swearing.  (And THAT stuff, I won't put up here...)
I doubt that the "faithful few" want to know about the challenges I'm facing as the Young Women's President....yes..it's me again.  New place, same calling...still wondering. (Especially since one of my counselors has been the YW pres for the past 25 years or so...everywhere she's gone!!)  I'm not intimidated at all...why do you ask?
I'm sure you don't want to know about the roller coaster highs of my bipolar - which can actually be fun unless they happen at PMS time.  Then they're just nasty and mean.
I won't bore you with stories about sliding down the razor blade of life on my bipolar park ride.  That can be painful.
I've written about my children.  I've written about my dog.  I'm not authorized to write about my husband.  (I can never seem to get the facts straight.  Well....I think they're a lot straighter than he realizes.  )
I'd never write about my siblings...ask them yourself.  And I quit my job.
No wonder it's been awhile...
Never mind that - I'll work this week to come up with something that will generate long posts about how funny I am or how you can relate or how you dread that point in your life....maybe even better ones like "ROFLMBO".
(I'm starting to think I sound like Charlie Sheen...)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE YOU!!!! I do want to hear about all those things. And don't you know this blog is only for my reading? LOL! But since maybe nobody else does, perhaps you should just email them to me so I can read about it. ;) <3 <3 <3 I miss you so much! *mwah*

Heather Pelczar said...

Think of it as a news update for family and friends. I want to know how you are so I can pray for you more (I do, daily- for your struggle with bi-polar things. They are painful and big. and your big things are valid to me)
We are gonna live a whole lot closer to you. :D That makes me happy.